Friday, February 12, 2016

Emma Roberts Confirms Season 2 of Scream Queens!

Emma Roberts has confirmed to E! News on Friday the 12th that she has officially signed on for season two of Scream Queens saying,
"Chanel is back! I'm so excited for Season Two of Scream Queens because I can only imagine what the writers have in store for Chanel. I hope they bring a couple people back from the first season cause I love all those boys so much… I know that if Ryan Murphy does one thing well it's casting amazing, talented, and really hot people. He always casts the cutest boys!" Tweet to us at IAmAuthorized and let us know what you thought of season one and if you're excited to see what Ryan Murphy and the rest of the crew have in store for us when season two makes its debut on FOX. 

No comments:

Post a Comment