Monday, February 15, 2016

Kanye West Has Lost His Mind

I made a promise to myself when I first started this blog that I would never write about Kanye West or any of the Kardashians but I'm breaking that promise to myself for the time being.  Last night/early this morning Kanye West apparently had a nervous breakdown and went on a Twitter rant about not having any money and he expects everyone to pay him. He even went as far as reaching out to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, telling him that he better reach out no later than tomorrow.  You can read all of the tweets below. This isn't the first time Kanye has lost his mind and went on a rant. Earlier this week he released a song, if you want to call it that, that included a verse about country singer Taylor Swift. In the verse he stated, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex, I made that bitch famous."  Friends and former colleagues are worried about Kanye, some even stating that he needs spiritual and mental help.








No comments:

Post a Comment